- Elio Sancristobal
- German Carro Fernandez
You will see that there is a difference between reality and theory.
- Use this difference to investigate and find out what is the reason that light around us show colors that we perceive differently in reality.
- Use the three sliders (red, green and blue) to select your color combination.
- Then send the new values to the RGB led and compare the real result with the virtual color square below the sliders.
- Each slider controls one of the three primary colors. Move each of them to get the desired color combination.
- Once obtained it comparing the color of the bulb with digital color that it is displayed in the laboratory.
You can help yourself with the ILS created for this lab: http://www.golabz.eu/spaces/color-light.
Show to students how light and colors work on real life and how are they preceived.