Big Ideas Of Science
Average Learning Time
Students will learn about how atoms combine to form molecules. And the amont of enegy that it envolves. It is a STEM Lesson Plan, that allows students develop a program to built a 3D model of a molecule (computational thinking).
- Students will learn that matter is made of atoms.
- Students will learn that an atom is made of protons, neutrons and electrons, the charge of each particle, and how they are arranged to make up an atom.
- Students will learn the definition of a molecule, an element and a compound and will be able to point out the differences between the three.
- Students will learn that a chemical bond happens when two atoms share electrons.
- Students will be introduced to the Periodic Table of the Elements.
- Students introduce the phyton language to build a 3D model of a molecule.
View and write the comments
No one has commented it yet.