Average Learning Time
In this activity we will learn about the origin of grey water and its possibilities for reuse. The aim of the activity is to promote a responsible use of water resources and to foster a culture of environmental sustainability.
This is an open schooling activity. In this activity, students reflect on the wastewater in their homes, research gray water recovery systems, analyze which of these systems exist in their community, and finally, with the help of Scratch, they create a solution for reuse of grey water in their local community.
- After this activity, students should be able to:
- Understand how water recovery systems work.
- Identify water recovery systems in their local community.
- Make a responsible use of water resources.
- Create solutions for resuse of grey water.
Reviewer: Eleftheria Tsourlidaki
View and write the comments
No one has commented it yet.