Average Learning Time
Oh Yes! With the knowledge of Trigonometry, you can know the correct slope of a roof, the proper height of a building, the rise of a stairway and many much more fun stuff like working on a video game, building different industrial machines and automobiles etc.
- Study the unit circle chart
- Draw the unit circle
- Draw a right-angled triangle inside a unit circle
- Measure opposite, adjacent and hypotenuse of a triangle
- Measure the two other angles in the right-angled triangle
- Obtain sine and cosine of various angles
- Identify the relationship between the trigonometric ratios and the measured values
- Estimate the value of trig functions for any given angle without a calculator using the unit circle concept.
The ILS was created in line with the outcomes of the Nigerian Curriculum