Big Ideas Of Science
- Simplified Chinese
- Norwegian Bokmål
- Traditional Chinese
Experiment with an electronics kit! Build circuits with batteries, resistors, light bulbs, and switches. Determine if everyday objects are conductors or insulators, and take measurements with an ammeter and voltmeter. View the circuit as a schematic diagram, or switch to a lifelike view.
Sample Learning Goals
- Explore basic electricity relationships.
- Explain basic electricity relationships in series and parallel circuits.
- Use an ammeter and voltmeter to take readings in circuits.
- Provide reasoning to explain the measurements and relationships in circuits.
- Build circuits from schematic drawings.
- Determine if common objects are conductors or insulators.
No one has commented it yet.