Two masses are connected by springs to a wall. The graphs produced are called Lissajous curves and are generated by simple sine and cosine functions.
- You can change mass, spring stiffness, and friction (damping).
- You can drag either mass with your mouse to change the starting position.
- Energy can be observed (potential, kinetic, total) by clicking the "show energy" checkbox.
- Graph tab shows any two variables including energy.
- Time Graph tab shows any three variables against time.
No one has commented it yet.