Big Ideas Of Science
A single mass attached to a spring, which is connected to a wall. An example of a simple linear oscillator.
- You can change mass, spring stiffness, and friction (damping).
- You can drag the mass with your mouse to change the starting position.
- Energy can be observed (potential, kinetic, total) by clicking the "show energy" checkbox.
- Graph tab shows any two variables including energy.
- Time Graph tab shows any three variables against time.
Explanation of the math is available, along with open source code.
View and write the comments
No one has commented it yet.